We’re looking for 1-2 Marketing interns this autumn. The internship takes place at our office in Malmö and you will be working closely with our Head of Communication including tasks such as coordinating marketing campaigns and social media content. This internship is non paid and must therefore be part of your education. We’re open to applications both for full-time and part-time.
- Coordinate and create content to blog and social media
- Support event communication
- Support SoMe content plan
Do you have other ideas on things you would like to learn within your field during your time with us? Tell us, and we’ll see if it is something we have the possibility to help you with learning!
What you’ll get
- Mentoring and training within digital marketing
- An internship tailored to your interests within digital marketing
- The possibility to attend our events in programming
- The chance to shape and impact Pink Programmings way of working
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Study Marketing/Communications
- Minimum time of internship must be 8 weeks
- Internship as part of education
- Start date: Autumn 2020
Does this sound like something for you? Say hi to Ellen@pinkprogramming.se
and attach your application (CV and cover letter).
Pink Programming was founded 2015 with the purpose to organize camps where women could learn to program in an inspiring and undemanding environment. The founders of Pink Programming are three female developers who wished for more female colleagues in the industry. Now in 2020, we arrange over 30 code meetups and workshops every year, plus a number of camps during both summer and winter. Our goal is to get more women to program and the target audience for our events is therefore all women-identified, whether they are girls, aunts, ladies, cis or trans.Pink Programming is active in three cities, but has more than 100 volunteers active all over Sweden. Together we’re spreading the joy of programming to more people!